- The Club member should have an average attendance of at least 80% of all activities.
- All excused absences must be presented in writing from the parent or guardian and submitted to the club director. At least three days before the event. (email, text)
- Any member having three unexcused absences in any one quarter will be placed on a probationary roster and the parent or guardian will need to attend a meeting to discuss the absence.
- Attendance at special events will not be permitted for probationary members.
- Homework will be posted online and revised regularly.
- Additional work will also be sent home for instance books for reading, charts, and other activities.
- Please ensure that these are returned on the date stated.
- Failure to submit homework for three consecutive sessions or within a quarter will require a meeting from parents.
- When home work is not returned a form will be sent to the parent and a note placed in the record.
- Catchup sessions will be arranged throughout the year to enable students to make up for missed sessions or incomplete work.
- Outside of these sessions no further opportunities will be given to complete these tasks. The pathfinder may complete on their own and submit to their counselor.
- Dress uniform will be worn at club meetings as advised. The details for when uniforms should be worn will be posted on the website.
- Outdoor uniform is required for all Sunday meetings unless otherwise advised.
- Scarfs must be worn at all meetings whether or not the full dress or outdoor uniform is required.
- Dues will be collected once per quarter.
- £5.00 per child / £8.00 two children / £10 for three. This is to assist in meeting the demands of the budget.
- Invoices will be provided on a quarterly basis and funds should be returned either by cash or cheque.
- Funds will be held by the treasurer.